Sophie’s Nothing But Chocolate Bananas
This combo is as perfectly matched as strawberries and cream, cheese and biscuits, pancakes and syrup, Kanye and…Kim?! There has never been a more heavenly or indulgent combination than chocolate and banana – well, apart from chocolate and chocolate, but we feel much less guilty when it’s teamed with some fruit!
We didn’t need any more of a reason to try them, but then Sam has gone and excelled herself by giving us a simple, quick and delicious recipe that requires nothing more than melting, freezing, sprinkling and, of course, eating! Mary Berry eat your heart out!
What you’ll need
- Large banana
- 130g bar of dark chocolate
- 1 packet of Nothing But pineapple and grape snack
- 1 packet of Nothing But strawberry and banana snack
How to make them
- Prepare your large banana by first peeling it and then with a knife cut it in half.
- Place a wooden skewer into each half of the bananas.
- Next melt your dark chocolate.
- After your chocolate is melted, begin to cover your banana in chocolatey goodness!
- Open each of your Nothing But Snacks and start to crunch the contents of your snack and begin to sprinkle the freeze dried fruit into the chocolate covered banana.
- Take your banana and place them in a freezer for 2 hours.
- Finally, get your cup of tea, blanket, turn on your telly, take your Nothing But ice creams out of the freezer and enjoy while watching the Great British Bake Off.